Thursday, October 21, 2010

What Did I learn this week?

I've been very busy. But it isn't as hard if I take time to exercise and relax to get everything done and still feel sane. When I missed my workout, or my TV time, I felt more stressed. I do watch TV while doing laundry, but the mindlessness of both activities is good down time.

I am trying to be more focused on spending quality time with each child. That is hard. Especially with Silas who is rarely home or with a spare minute. I did make an extra effort to attend his cross country meet and I think it did matter, even if he was a little bugged I was there since he felt like he wasn't going to run well (but he beat his best time by 5 seconds!)

I started, finally!, reading "Anne of Green Gables" with Eden, and Chloe is listening too. Anne is such a great character that I've wanted to read this to Eden for some time. Having an upcoming lesson at church on my duty to God in relation to my children made me get to work and finally do what I wanted to do, but didn't make myself do. Religion ain't so bad!

No comments:

Post a Comment