Monday, August 24, 2015

Where am I at today?

Managing my space is still a challenge but one I embrace and seek to improve. Today I am the mom of one married son, a son preparing to go to college, a high school girl and two elementary school girls. I still have one kid at home, but it is my 18 year old son who is busy editing his novel and going to play performance 3 times a week.

Each day starts with seven pages of scripture at least, prayer, exercise and a lot of water. I might be too focused on myself in the morning. I do get the kids to school but they usually eat cereal. I want to improve my morning interaction with the kids. Goal.

One thing I try to do daily is interact individually in a positive way with each child, even my married son (at least a text). This is easy with the elementary school girls but takes more effort for the older ones sometimes because they are busy. Goal.

I want to begin to create more. Goal.

Creating quality takes thought. I need more focus in this area. Another goal.

Life is a blessing.

No comments:

Post a Comment